About this Site
This site is a comprehensive rss reference detailing everything
you need to know about RSS.
RSS is defined as Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site
Summary. RSS files are formed as XML files and are designed
to provide content summaries of news, blogs, forums or website
Users select the rss feeds (content) they wish to subscribe.
The feeds are generally simple headlines and brief descriptions
if the user is interested they can click to see additional
please feel free to contact
us to suggest any additional rss resources or rss categories.
Today's RSS Specification Blog Post
How to add RSS feeds to your Slack feed
The easiest way of installing apps on Slack is either via the desktop app or the web-based interface. With a bit of trickery you can install via the mobile app.
How to install the RSS app
Here are the steps for installing the RSS app within Slack:
1. Open the Slack desktop app.
2. Click the + button under Apps
3. In the resulting window (Figure B), type RSS and hit Enter on your keyboard.
4. Click the Install button associated with the resulting RSS app listing.
5. When your default browser opens, click Add To Slack and then click Allow.